The Biopharmaceuticals Quality Control Laboratory of the Institut Pasteur of Montevideo calls for applications for the position of Quality Assurance Manager with a 40 hours per month workload and flexible working hours subject to labour demand.
We are looking for people who have a degree in Laboratory Quality Process Specialists or equivalent training.
The selected person must have at least 2 years of experience working in Laboratories with functional Quality Systems and Quality Assurance tasks (both requirements excluded).
– The selected person will have to carry out and guarantee a quality assurance programme within the Biopharmaceutical Control Laboratory (BCL) which will be extended to other laboratories involved in this process.
– Maintain current or updated copies of all approved and current operating procedures, curricula or projects under implementation within the LCB.
– Verify that each study or plan complies with the particular Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) requirements in each case.
– Conducting inspections or audits within the framework of LCB activities as well as including study plans or projects or applied research.
– Attending to external audits and taking responsibility for the action plans resulting from them.
$ 40,000 nominal.
The position will be for a period of 1 year with a probationary period of three months and the possibility of renewal.
We invite interested people to apply through the following link attaching the following documentation in .pdf format:
1) Motivation letter
2) CV stating employment references
Deadline for applications: November 4, 2022.
If you have any questions about the call, you can direct your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Institut Pasteur de Montevideo is an institution committed to promoting an organizational culture based on gender equality. The Institution adheres to Law 17.817 on the fight against racism, xenophobia and all other forms of discrimination and to Law No. 19846 on the obligations arising from international human rights law, in relation to equality and non-discrimination between women and men, including formal, substantive and recognition equality.